Wednesday, March 17th, 2010p>
Each character is wrapped in a <span> and then depending on the complexity of that character, more empty <span> elements are added to the markup to render each shape. Here’s the markup for R:HTML4< view plain text >
- <span class="css_char r">
- <span class="inside split_vert"></span>
- <span class="outside split_vert"></span>
- <span class="stroke"></span>
- <span class="fill"></span>
The Curtis CSS font wasn’t conceived of any practical application. I was more interested in seeing if it could be pulled off, and if so, what the final result would look like.
Fun and crazy!
Posted by Dion Almaer at 8:17 am