Friday, October 6th, 2006
Direct Hire: Full-time Employee
Location: Boulder, CO
Salary: Competitive/ Depending upon experience
Stock options: Based on level of experience/projected
contribution to the team
Relocation: Required, expenses negotiable
Medium, Inc. has an immediate need for a Senior UI developer. This is a
leadership position which includes working with other senior developers,
product managers, and the executive team to shape the overall product
experience. As a member of the core engineering team itâ€™s essential that
all candidates share our companyâ€™s values: passion for your work, respect
for others, proactive communication, and a good attitude.
The ideal candidate has experience designing and developing user interfaces
for high-volume commercial/consumer web applications including AJAX,
Specific skills and experience required:
* 5-10 years of experience with user-centered design processes, interaction
diagrams, and rapid prototyping.
* 5+ years experience and advanced skills with HTML/DHTML.
* Extensive experience working within a software development organization
utilizing source code management, defect tracking, and development IDE
* Experience with Flash scripting a plus.
* Cross-browser development experience a plus
* Experience with Agile development methodologies.
* Bachelor or Masterâ€™s degree in Computer Science
In addition to the technical skills and experience, the ideal candidate must
demonstrate the ability to:
* Create compelling and elegant designs that are easy to use.
* Adapt to a rapidly changing environment and work creatively with minimal
* Write clean, coherent code, and willing to follow established coding style
* Manage multiple priorities with individual deadlines.
* Work well in both a team environment as well as a sole contributor.
* Communicate effectively.
* Be considered at some time in his/her career as â€œthe go to personâ€ on the
team related to UI concerns.
* Thrive in an environment that provides an opportunity to influence design,
direction, processes/procedures/standards, and over-all success of the
department and company.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to
email@example.com. Please enter â€œUI Developerâ€ in the Subject line of
Posted by Ben Galbraith at 1:47 pm