Thursday, November 3rd, 2005
Erik Bruchez of Orbeon has put together an XForms based To Do list application. It implements a dynamic user interface for To Do lists done 100% with XForms, on top of the open-source-Ajax-enabled OPS XForms engine.
This example illustrates many XForms features, such as:
- Nested xforms:repeat
- Use of “relevant” for conditional display of controls
- Typing which allows for automatic formatting of dates
- Use of xforms:submission with instance=”replace”, here to call a service able to format an XML document into HTML.
- Use of multiple instances
- Use of xforms:setfocus and xforms:setindex
Check out the application
Check out the the formatted source code
Posted by Dion Almaer at 8:58 am