Wednesday, February 21st, 2007
Brendon Crawford has updated both of his products, AJForm and ReJax.
given form in an HTML page, then sends the data to any specified
other words, if the browser doesn’t support it, the data will be sent
through the form as normal.
- Improved performance support. Able to handle many simulateous
requests without problem.
- Added a powerful event handler library for standardizing mouse
As the first online Regular Expression tester to offer realtime
highlighting and offering more languages than any other online
tester, ReJax continues to be the coolest and easiest to use Regular
Expression tester on the web.
- Support for 6 different Regular Expression engines
- PHP 5 PCRE
- PHP 5 POSIX
- PERL 5
- UNIX Shell Patterns
- Instantaneous realtime pattern matching
- Global matching support
- Improved easy to use interface
Posted by Dion Almaer at 5:16 am