Wednesday, October 8th, 2008
The Jaxer team has released a release candidate for Jaxer 1.0.
Here a synopsis of all the new features and improvements that have gone into this latest release candidate:
- Jaxer.Sandbox: HTTP-level control; support readyState, toHTML, waitForCompletion
- Built-in, extensible dispatching for RESTful and RPC service requests
- Fast, native JSON support
- Improved APIs for HTTP Request and Response
- More flexible handling of application configuration
- Many bug fixes, smaller improvements, and cleanups
They are moving pretty fast, so are looking for feedback before they wrap up a final 1.0 release.
Posted by Dion Almaer at 5:12 am