Friday, December 23rd, 2005
Ben and I were speaking at an event in Belgium, and used the opportunity to record a state of ajax podcast that we have gotten out of the door before the holiday period!
What we learn on the podcast
- What is the ROI on Ajax? How do we sell our boss?
- Ajax Security?
- JSONP: JSON With Padding
- JSON == YAML? It’s getting closer to truth
- Neo CMS: WYSIWYG Ajax Website Management
- MooFlex CMS Demo
- W3C Creates Web Application Formats Working Group
- Prototype Meets Ruby: A Look at Enumerable, Array and Hash
- Google Password Strength Feedback
- Tooltip.js: Creating simple tooltips
- Live Upload Progress Widget
- Symfony “advent calendar” tutorial series
- Rejax: Ajax Regex Tester
Posted by Dion Almaer at 2:11 pm