Monday, April 23rd, 2007
Eric Popivker has released AutoSuggestMenu 1.1, a .NET component for doing the old-faithful-autosuggest feature that helped to get Ajax on the map (pun intended).
- Attaches itself to a specified text box.
- Utilizes Microsoft AJAX Extensions and JSON to retrieve data from the server.
- Uses paging to iterate through a large number of suggestions
- Enables user to use up/down keys or mouse to select appropriate item in auto-complete box.
- Easy to add to existing ASP.NET applications.
- Customize the look of auto-complete box using CSS.
- Allows for multiple AutoSuggestMenus on one page.
- Supports IE, FireFox and Safari.
- All code and demos are included.
- Totally free.
Posted by Dion Almaer at 7:54 am