Monday, February 27th, 2006
>Bandzoogle.com, the leading website builder for bands, is looking a web
application developer to join our team. We are a stable, profitable, fun
and fast growing web company with a tremendously supportive user base.
We are looking for a talented programmer with strong problem-solving skills
who can learn and adapt quickly to new technologies. This programmer will
be welcomed into our small team and given the opportunity to participate in
the direction of the company as it grows.
Specifically, we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience building dynamic web applications (PHP, Coldfusion,
- demonstrated experience building UI components using
- strong UI design skills and a great eye for useability
- previous experience with Coldfusion and Fusebox is a plus–fast learners
will be considered
- experience using SQL (esp. MySQL)
- a love of clean, efficient code
- available to telecommute on a full time basis
- a musician, or just someone who loves music
- Fun, challenging projects
- An easygoing, dynamic team environment
- Freedom to manage your own schedule
- Time and resources to update your skillset
- Generous bonus structure
- Reimbursement of home office expenses
- Music industry perks (free CDs, concerts, etc.)
- Full health benefits (if working from Canada)
- Stable employment with a business that is debt-free and profitable
- A stress-free, dynamic workplace free of pointy-headed bosses!
This is a full-time, salaried position with the option to telecommute or
work from our office in beautiful Montreal, Quebec.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by Dion Almaer at 10:05 pm