Monday, January 19th, 2009
C3DL has a new release that “includes the following major features: – Collada Support: The ability to load collada models (of the triangle, polylist or polygon variety) along with their textures. Models with multiple nodes are supported and their names and relative transformation will all be imported.”
What is C3DL?
You get to write code such as:
- // Lights? Action!
- var lights = new LightManager(scn.getGL());
- lights.setPosition(0,new Array(0,0,-10,1));
- lights.setAmbient(0, new Array(1.0,0.3,0.3,1.0));
- lights.setDiffuse(0, new Array(1,1,1,1));
- lights.setSpecular(0,new Array(1,1,1,1));
- // Objects
- SkySphere_obj = new Collada();
- SkySphere_objCB = SkySphere_obj;
- SkySphere_obj.scale(new Array(1.6,1.6,1.6))
Canvas 3D. Big in 2009.
Posted by Dion Almaer at 8:01 am