Thursday, November 22nd, 2007
Chronoscope provides a rich Java API for you to play with:
- Canvas abstraction for drawing vector graphs
- Graph Style Sheets abstraction for configuring the look-and-feel of charts
- Scalable multiresolution rendering supporting up to tens of thousands of points
- Zoom and pan at interactive frame rates, from centuries to milliseconds
- Auto-ranging, auto-layout of chart axes and ticks.
- Auto-legend, and mini-chart Overview
- Add pushpin markers, domain and range markers, and overlays like Google Maps
- Bookmarkable chart state, works with Back button
- Microformat support. Charts can be configured without programming.
- Server-side Font assistance. Render rotated text.
- Portable, Chronoscope is not tied to GWT, can be used to render from servlets, applets, or other environments.
We also have a piece over at devphone on GWT and Android: A marriage made in heaven?
Posted by Dion Almaer at 8:00 am