Thursday, February 11th, 2010
- 3D World editor: CopperLicht comes with a full 3D world editor named CopperCube.
- Many supported 3D file formats: .3ds, .obj, .x, .lwo, .b3d, .csm, .dae, .dmf, .oct, .irrmesh, .ms3d, .my3D, .mesh, .lmts, .bsp, .md2, .stl. and more, see below.
- Incredibly fast: CopperLicht is highly optimized and able to render and animate even huge 3d scenes.
- Simple to use: easily understandable SceneGraph API with lots of tutorials and examples in the documentation
- Binary compilation: Unlike other WebGL 3D Engines, CopperLicht compiles your 3D meshes into a small, binary file which downloads quickly, reducing bandwith usage for your users. Simply import your 3D files into the CopperCube editor and publish it as CopperLicht scene.
Posted by Dion Almaer at 6:03 am