Wednesday, March 21st, 2007
But, this is from Dean, not your cousin Bubba, so what is interesting about it?
- A fast implementation the Selectors API
- Fixes broken browser implementations of the DOM events module
- Supports DOMContentLoaded
- Implements a few other useful DOM methods like
- Supports a variety of browsers including ancient browsers like IE5.0 (Windows and Mac)
There aren’t fancy effects, but that isn’t the mission. “It only does standards. But it is my belief that if you build on standards in the right way, you can help future-proof your scripted pages.”
Dean is looking to see if there is any interest in this. What do you say?
Posted by Dion Almaer at 3:37 pm