Sunday, October 22nd, 2006
The Dojo team is eyeing a full release for Tuesday at The Ajax Experience (a lot of the team will be here!).
Today they put out which will probably be the final release candidate, so baring any issues in testing we will be ready.
Dojo 0.4 Features
- GFX Library
- Internationalization infrastructure
- dojo.debug.console: console logger, improved debugging with Firebug
- dojo.html.metrics – scrollbar width measurement, current font size measurements, the ability to get how much of an HTML fragment will fit on a single line in a container, and to populate a container node with as much of an HTML fragment as will fit into it. Also included is a way of measuring the dimensions of a node if one was to populate it with a specific HTML fragment.
- Widget Infrastructure: namespace support, subwidgets, refactoring of dir structure
- Widgets: New widgets have been added and updated including: VML support, FilteringTable widget, Slider, Toaster, DropDownTimePicker, RadioGroup, Clock, ProgressBar, Datepicker, Editor, AccordionContainer, and many more.
Read more in the release notes, and stop by Alex Russells Dojo session at The Ajax Experience for more info. We will put up information from his talk.
Posted by Dion Almaer at 12:45 pm