Thursday, June 21st, 2007
In addition the library allows for simple access to Query String and Cookie values and provides basic logging, code timing support and program integration support (the ability to enable or disable debugging). There’s also built in quick reference documentation.
- dumpCookies(): A convenience method which dumps all available browser cookies to the console.
- dumpQueryString(): A convenience method which dumps all available query-string names and values to the console.
- logger(): A method for logging messages to the console using either custom or predefined types. logInfo(), logWarning() and logError() are all shortcut methods for logging specific types of messages easily.
- timer(): A method for timing blocks of code.
- getType(): Provides more advanced Object type-recognition than the native “typeof” operator.
Posted by Dion Almaer at 12:04 pm