Wednesday, January 2nd, 2008
- Easy to integrate, only one script include and one function call
- Tabulation support (allow to write well formated source code)
- Search and replace (with regexp)
- Auto-indenting new lines
- Line numerotation
- Multilanguage support (currently: Croatian, Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese)
- Possible PHP gzip compression (compress the 12 core files to one file of ~20Ko)
- Allow multiple instances
- Full screen mode
- Possible plugin integration
- Possible save and load callback functions
- Possible dynamic content management
- Can work in the same environment than “protype” and “mootools”‘s like libraries.
You setup the text area, and then make sure to transform via something like:
- id: "exemple_3" // id of the textarea to transform
- ,start_highlight: true
- ,font_size: "8"
- ,font_family: "verdana, monospace"
- ,allow_resize: "y"
- ,allow_toggle: false
- ,language: "fr"
- ,syntax: "css"
- ,toolbar: "new_document, save, load, |, charmap, |, search, go_to_line, |, undo, redo, |, select_font, |, change_smooth_selection, highlight, reset_highlight, |, help"
- ,load_callback: "my_load"
- ,save_callback: "my_save"
- ,plugins: "charmap"
- ,charmap_default: "arrows"
Posted by Dion Almaer at 5:57 am