Thursday, September 28th, 2006
- Expanded view and list view
- Simplified sharing functionality
- Improved read-state management
- Infinite scrolling
- Unread counts
- Mark all as read
- and a bunch more…
The list view stands out, as it shows how Google Reader could merge with GMail in the future (Yahoo! Mail has integrated RSS already). This makes sense to me, as what is the difference between the two? Subscribing to an RSS feed is pretty similar to subscribing to a mailing list.
- New-look Google Reader Is Stunning!
- Google Unveils Big RSS Reader Upgrade
- Google Reader steps it up with new version
Posted by Dion Almaer at 11:05 pm