Thursday, December 14th, 2006p>Zach has picked up on google’s own corner generator.
Google probably doesn’t want this to be a corner service, but for now you can create your own google-esque corners with URLs such as:
The parameter list:
- c – the color, as either a name or a CSS-style hex color spec (RGB or RRGGBB) sans #. The color names are taken from the CSS2 spec and are as follows: aqua, black, blue, fuchsia, gray, green, lime, maroon, navy, olive, purple, red, silver, teal, white, and yellow (thanks, anonymous commenter)
- bc – the background color, same acceptable input as c. One twist: if you leave out the bc parameter entirely, the background is transparent.
- h – height in pixels. If you leave it out, uses a default of 8.
- w – width in pixels. If you leave it out, uses a default of 8.
- a – which corner to generate; tl is top left, tr is top right, bl is bottom left, br is bottom right
Posted by Dion Almaer at 11:36 am