- FuncUnit – Web Testing Framework
- Stand Alone Sub Projects – You can download only the tools you need
- Multi-Page builds – Optimize builds across multiple pages
- Less and CoffeeScript support – Use Less and CoffeeScript without having to refresh your page.
- New Folder Structure – A revamped file structure that makes it easier to build modular applications.
- Learn-ability – Much better docs, examples, demo, etc.
This new release also breaks out the framework allowing for individual subprojects which can be used independently instead of needing the whole framework. Each has their own github repo, documentation and support.
Big steps have been taken to improving the learning experience and getting developers up-to-speed. This includes:
- Updated and thorough documentation
- Demo app which shows how to start off with the framework
- Online tests
- An intro article to get you started
Posted by Rey Bango at 2:24 pm