Tuesday, October 23rd, 2007
Peter Svensson has written a Web-based mashup editor JDA Composer.
The Composer uses JDA itself, and lets you build blocks using Blueprints. You can take it for a drive, or watch the screencast.
- Visual design of page/gadget UI
- Basic styling in place (colors, fonts, background images)
- Using openJacobs draw2d graph library for UI creation and drawing component relations)
- Using Dojo 4.3 for menus, windowing and basic magic. Gotta *love* dojo :)
- “Live” components, usable on the fly when created and connected
- Exportable pages/gadgets to basic HTML+PHP backend, Joomla module and remote Google gadgets
- Basic developer key management implemented.
- All components and pages can be stored and used by all.
- Community features coming… “soon” :)
Posted by Dion Almaer at 7:09 am