Friday, September 2nd, 2005p>Certain apps tend to jump out for Ajaxian writers. The online calendar is one of them, and Kiko has stepped up to the plate with their offering.
- Click On Anything – Everything is interactive. Right click it, drag it – it all works the way you expect from a native application.
- Everything’s On One Page – Manage your groups, view your calendar, and create and tag your appointments all from one page.
- Be Soothed By Kiko’s Pleasant Colors – Pastels are good for the soul.
What’s coming (real soon)?
- A powerful and flexible servlet API that allows third party developers to produce tools which enhance the value of your Kiko Calendar.
- Everything Kiko Calendar can do, your web service can do too. Mash-up to your hearts content.
Stuff we’re also working on
- Accessibility – SMS, Instant Messenger, PDA, offline and pure HTML versions
- Import and Export: iCal, whatever Outlook uses
- Buzzwords Compliance: AJAX, Web 2.0, Tagging, RSS
( via Chris Beams )
Posted by Dion Almaer at 1:57 am