Tuesday, July 10th, 2007
LightWindow 2.0 has been released by Kevin Miller. The new release has been completely rewritten allowing for the user to build their own theme and animations.
- Dynamic captions
- Call LightWindow from an iframe
- More parameters to further customize the window presentation
- Improved default animations
- All Media including Flash Works perfectly now!
- Anything can be a gallery and you can mix and match (i.e. Flash Galleries, Image mixed with Flash Galleries, etc)
- Improved form handling or define your own handler.
- … and much more.
Posted by Dion Almaer at 12:33 pm