Wednesday, January 30th, 2008>p>
Lipsiadmin is a framework that generates Ext 2.0 views on top of your Rails 2.0 application, a compelling duo indeed.
You can strap into your migrations to add menus such as:
- # I will create also my menu
- menu = Menu.create(:name => "Articles", :admin => true, :position => 1)
- # And my
- menu.menuitems.create(:name => "New Article", :url => "/admin/articles/new",
- :position => 1, :style => "icon-no-group")
- menu.menuitems.create(:name => "List Articles", :url => "/admin/articles/list",
- :position => 1, :style => "icon-show-all")
If you stay in REST land it all just starts to work. Very Naked Objects-esque.
Check out the live demo (u: email@example.com, p: admin).
Speaking of Ext, the team has been expanded its offerings.
Posted by Dion Almaer at 5:47 am