Thursday, April 5th, 2007
Mjt is particularly useful with services that return JSON values and accept a callback= parameter, such as the Freebase service and the Yahoo JSON API. With these services you can use mjt to build “mash-ups” that incorporate data from services on multiple hosts.
- <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></meta>
- <body onload="mjt.run('top')">
- <div id="top" style="display:none">
- <!-- the template lives inside this div element -->
- running mjt version $mjt.VERSION
Posted by Dion Almaer at 6:01 am