Friday, January 19th, 2007>p>Aaron Newton has updated his excellent Mootorial documentation for Mootools.
He has updated the docs for the near complete 1.0 release, and has migrates the docs to a wiki, so others can share his load.
The examples have the cool feature of plugging into the Firebug console, and at various points you can execute this code.
The documentation is extensive and covers:
- Core Moo.js (Classes/Objects)
- Extensions to native JS objects
- Add ons such as Color.js, Common.js, Dom.js, and Hash.js
- Visual Effects
- Drag and Drop
- Remote Access
- Plugins/Widgets such as Accordian, Scroller, Slider, and Tips
- Compatibility information (1.0 isn’t 100% backwards compatible with old versions)
- Debugger wrapper that uses Firebug if possible
Posted by Dion Almaer at 8:42 am