Tuesday, September 23rd, 2008
The Ajax Experience is coming up in a week and I wanted to share some exciting last minute developments:
1. Google Chrome. Google’s Ojan Vafai will be giving a keynote on their new browser. Obviously, this should be interesting. :-)
2. Opera. We’ve been trying to get them at the show from the beginning. Opera’s Anne van Kesteran presenting on “Opera and Ajax”.
4. Cappuccino / Objective-J. The folks behind the framework behind the impressive 280slides.com on-line presentation site are giving a lightning talk introducing their framework as well as a full-length presentation entitled “The Road to Cappuccino.”
6. Hacking NetFlix. Bill Scott of NetFlix talks about their new rich open Ajax APIs. Hint: it’s not just about queue management and it’s pretty exciting stuff.
7. Episodes. Client-side performance guru Steve Souders has added another talk to his Ajax Experience quiver discussing an entirely new way to benchmark “Web 2.0” applications.
And that’s just the new stuff! We’ve got plenty of other goodness in the agenda. Hope you can join us!
Posted by Ben Galbraith at 6:30 am