Monday, June 29th, 2009
Register now to lock in exclusive $300 savings for The Ajax Experience conference, September 14-16 in Boston, MA.
It’s only been two weeks since we announced open registration for The Ajax Experience with the promise of additional sessions being added to the web site over the next few weeks. And while a number of your peers have already applied and taken advantage of the $300 early-bird discount (which expires at the end of next month), we’ve already added more sessions to our agenda, including:
- ‘Cappuccino Web Framework‘ with Ross Boucher, Co-founder of 280 North
- ‘Even Faster Web Sites’ with Steve Souders, Performance Engineer at Google and author of Even Faster Web Sites
- ‘Testing the Testers: YUI Unit versus QUnit’ with Ted Husted, Author of JUnit in Action, Struts in Action and more. Others from Ted: ‘Testing Ajax Applications‘ and ‘API Doc Smackdown: YUI Doc Versus JS Doc Toolkit‘
- ‘Advanced Web Application Security’ with Joe Walker, Creator of DWR
- ‘Building Accessible User Interfaces with jQuery and Fluid Infusion’ with Colin Clark, Co-founder of Fluid and Contributor to jQuery UI
- Panel: ‘ES5: ECMAScript Standards for a Better Web’ led by Allen Wirfs-Brock, ECMAScript Language Architect, Microsoft
- And more!
The speakers and attendees at The Ajax Experience are working with the most advanced technologies today, building Ajax and rich Web front ends, as well as figuring out new ways to make response time still faster. And if security, performance, and SOA are important to you, you’ve come to the right place.
Your $300 discount expires the end of July – register now
If you have any questions about registration, traveling to Boston or bringing a team, please contact your Delegate Relations Manager, Jackie Anderson at email@example.com or 781-657-1380. She’s more than happy to assist you.
See you at The Ajax Experience!
Posted by tberardi at 12:25 pm