Monday, August 18th, 2008
Dojo has some nice new compound effects in the works. Some of the new effects include block fades, disintergrate, explode, shear, and pinwheel.
Each effect can be tweaked with config such as:
- The number of rows and columns in which to split the element
- The distance the pieces travel (as a multiple of the element’s respective dimensions)
- Whether or not to fade the pieces in/out
- How much the effect should be randomized (a percentage)
- Whether or not the pieces should appear outside the element’s boundaries
You will also see effects that work on the text within divs, as well as pieces of the div itself.
Posted by Dion Almaer at 6:33 am