Monday, January 8th, 2007
NovaLet is a new blogging service that aims to be even simpler than Vox.
It isn’t quite open to the public yet, but already features:
- Create, Edit and Delete categories instantly.
- Create, Edit and Delete Links instantly.
- Create, Edit and Delete static Pages.
- Create, Edit and Delete Blog Posts under a certain category.
- Update, Add and Delete images on posts (You can also add YouTube and GoogleVid on Expanded posts, more services will be added of cause).
- Create, Edit and Delete comments on a blog post.
- Categories, Links or Pages on the header can be reordered by clicking on the green icon on the header.
- RSS for the blog and RSS for every category.
- MetaWeblog API
- Url Rewrite
- XSS (Cross Site Scripting) Secure
- Domain mapping (NovaLet accounts can be hooked to any domain)
- Localisation (Right now it only supports English but hoping to support other languages in the future. The entire system is localised, including the JS errors.)
- Good Performance (It performance even better when you are logged off. The current NovaLet beta is running on a weak celeron server with 512MB and MS SQL Express 2005).
- Cross browser, so far it perfectly runs on all these browsers that I have test it on (IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Camino).
Posted by Dion Almaer at 9:06 am