Thursday, October 27th, 2005p>A new PHP based Ajax framework put its hat in the ring: PAJAJ.
PAJAJ is a object oriented Ajax framework, created by Gilbert Hyatt, written in PHP5 for development of event driven PHP web applications. The framework follows 5 basic principles:
- Simplicity: Everything can be done in PHP.
- Various development models:
- Developer develops the whole application and interface in PHP
- Designer generate a pretty but dump page, and you then hook events to it to make it a real application
- Event Driven
- Late Binding of Events: no changes need to be made to the HTML themselves
- Object Oriented: There are not only objects for the Ajax plumbing, but for page elements that you are interacting with
<?php require_once('../../CO.inc'); $html = CO::getTag('html'); $html->setTemplateFile('../templates/pajaj_examples.tpl'); $section = CO::getStyledTag('DivDropShadow', null, null); $section->add(file_get_contents('content.htm')); //$section->setWidth('100%'); $html->add($section); $html->add(br()); print $html; ?>
Posted by Dion Almaer at 2:33 am