Monday, March 19th, 2007
It is fun to take a peak beneath the kimono. The ECMAScript 4 exports their committee wiki, which covers:
- The ‘spec:’ namespace is intended to hold actual agreed-on chapter text for the final spec document.
- The ‘proposals:’ namespace is intended for informal discussion of proposed changes.
- The ‘discussion:’ namespace is intended for permanent archival of discussion.
- The ‘clarification:’ namespace is intended to capture high-level issues that need clarification.
- The ‘resources:’ namespace is for uploading papers or listing pointers to external sites of interest to the work of this group.
- The ‘bugs:’ namespace is for tracking the status of bugs in the spec document.
Posted by Dion Almaer at 7:34 am