Wednesday, October 11th, 2006
Jonathan Schemout has released version 2 of his Smooth Slideshow library, written on top of mootools.
New Features in 2.0
- All the code is now wrapped in objects. In other words, you can now add more than one slideshow to the same webpage.
- JonDesign’s SmoothSlideshow now center images in the viewport. This way you can use different image ratio in the same slideshow.
- JDSS now uses mootools instead of moo.fx and prototype.lite.js (but don’t worry, there is still a version using moo.fx available ;-))
- Some graphical changes (yeah everyone wants to look cool :-))
- And last but not least, a lot of bugfixes.
You can see this in action via the showcase.
Posted by Dion Almaer at 8:12 am