Monday, January 5th, 2009
We’re inviting all of the Java developers out there to an event organized by our sister site, TheServerSide.com, the Web’s largest enterprise Java community. As a member of Ajaxian, you save an extra $100 off the registration fee with the code AJAXIAN. (Register before January 16 to save a total of $400 and get a free book!)
TheServerSide Java Symposium explores current and emerging trends in enterprise Java and how they apply to your daily work. Choose from over 45 technical sessions on new technologies, best practices and practical tips from some of the brightest minds in the industry, including Rod Johnson, Neal Ford, Scott Davis and 35 Java experts.
Project and spec leads dive into:
- The latest features of Spring, JSF, Wicket, Tapestry, Google Web Toolkit and more frameworks.
- New Java language features, such as EJB 3.1, Glassfish and JavaFX
- Popular open source tools, including Eclipse, Maven, Lucene, soapUI, HtmlUnit for testing SOA, Ajax and RIAs.
- Expert recommendations on the use of Groovy, Scala and JRuby
- Building and maintaining a large-scale SOA
- How to create and consume RESTful Web Services.
- How and when to use an ESB.
- Best practices and tools for optimizing performance and scalability.
- And much more!
Posted by tberardi at 3:46 pm