Thursday, October 26th, 2006
Jim Kern has created SSLBridge, an Ajax enabled Samba Web GUI, and has released it using the GPL open source license.
- Authenticates using your existing user name and password against MS Active Directory using Samba.
- All permissions that apply at office are also applied through SSLBridge.
- Can download files from computers, just like you are at the office.
- Can Drag and Drop files between computers.
- Can select one of more files using both SHIFT-Click and CTRL-Click
Download the PHP based software (requires: Apache, PHP, Samba).
Posted by Dion Almaer at 8:31 am