Tuesday, November 28th, 2006>p>The Remember the Milk folks have added task management to Google Calendar (something many wish Google had added themselves).
We know that many of you are managing your tasks with Remember The Milk and your events with Google Calendar, and we thought it would be very cool if we could bring the two together. This new feature adds a small task icon to the top of each day in Google Calendar — click on the icon to:
- Review your tasks for the day
- Add new tasks and edit existing ones
- Easily complete and postpone tasks
- Review your overdue tasks
- Optionally show tasks with no due date
- See where your tasks are located on a map (Google Maps integration)
This is really interesting. An outside group was able to add an important feature that we can not all use in a Google app itself.
Posted by Dion Almaer at 8:55 am