Wednesday, July 12th, 2006
One of our goofs with the first Ajax Experience show was that the speaker selection process was somewhat closed. In an evening, we put together a list of some of the Ajax-related speakers we knew or knew of, invited them, and that was pretty much that.
For this year’s show (Oct. 23-25), we’d like to open up the process a bit. If you have interest in speaking at the show, please send a note to tae-speaker at ajaxian.com (replacing the ‘ at ‘ with @, of course). Include:
- Your experience as a speaker
- The topic(s) you’d like to address, including a brief abstract for each proposed talk
- A brief comment about why you’d be a good choice for the topic(s)
We will be reviewing these emails and accepting new speakers to the show up until September 1, 2006; however, submissions received by August 4th will receive highest priority. We haven’t finalized the tracks at the event yet, but we’re very keen to see submissions on the following topics:
- User Experience / User Interface design
- Case Studies / Practical advice learned from developing real Ajax applications
We pay for airfare and hotel for the speakers.
Posted by Ben Galbraith at 8:46 am