Monday, January 30th, 2006
The Ajax Experience conference website has launched.
Ajaxian and NoFluffJustStuff Java Symposiums (NFJS) are pleased to announce The Ajax Experience 2006, the first ever conference exclusively for the Ajax community. This international event will take place May 10-12th at the beautiful Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco, California.
Super early bird discounts are available now. We encourage you to register as soon as possible because seating is limited and we anticipate a sold out show. Here is your opportunity to attend one event where you will find authors and industry notables in one place for the duration of The Ajax Experience 2006 show. This is a unique event you should want to be a part of. Be sure and register today as we expect to sell out!
To us, the conference is all about the quality of the people that we can all meet up with. We are proud of our speaker list, which keeps growing.
- Alex Russell: Founder of The Dojo Toolkit
- Bill Scott: Creator of Rico, and Yahoo! Ajax Evangelist
- Bob Ippolito: Creator of MochiKit
- Brad Neuberg: Really Simple History library and the new dojo.storage work
- Bram Smeets: Interface21
- Brent Ashley: Ajax Expert
- David Geary: JSF, Rails Expert
- Douglas Crockford: Creator of JSON
- Dylan Schiemann: Co-founder of The Dojo Toolkit
- Eric Pascarello: Author, Ajax in Action
- Greg Murray: Ajax/Servlet Lead at Sun
- Jason Hunter: Greasemonkey and Ajax
- Jesse James Garrett: Father of Ajax, Adaptive Path
- Joe Walker: Creator of DWR
- Jonathan Hawkins: Microsoft Atlas Lead
- Max Carlson: OpenLaszlo and Ajax
- Michael Mahemoff: Creator, Ajax Patterns
- Patrick Lightbody: WebWork 2, and Struts Ti committer
- Rich Manalang: Creator of MonkeyGrease, and Oracle
- Rob Gonda: Ajax Dev Journal and ajaxCFC author
- Rod Smith: IBM and tooling around Ajax
- Sam Stephenson: Creator of Prototype, and 37 Signals employee
- Scott Dietsen: CTO of Zimbra
- Thomas Fuchs: Creator of Script.aculo.us
Westin St. Francis
335 Powell Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Check out the conference website for more information. We will have some cool new announcements to make soon regarding more great speakers, and other perks for attendees.
The Ajaxian Team
Posted by Dion Almaer at 1:58 pm