Wednesday, October 15th, 2008
- Setting Equal Heights (jQuery example:
- IE6 PNG Alpha Transperancy support
- Browser selectors in CSS (
- min-/max- height & width support
- Center Elements Vertically / Horizontally
- Display Q tags in Internet Explorer
- Increase the size of click targets and get more call-to-action conversions
- Lazy loader
- bgiframe: Helps ease the pain when having to deal with IE z-index issues.
- ieFixButtons: fixes the buggy behavior of the
- Fix Overflow
As you will see, most of the solutions are jQuery plugins, but you could roll your own.
Posted by Dion Almaer at 5:31 am