Sunday, May 14th, 2006
Thanks to all who attended!! The weather was great, the St Francis hotel is amazing, and we had all sorts of great feedback and discussions with everyone who came. We are looking forward to the next Ajax Experience, hopefully coming soon somewhere on the east coast…
Some more links, reviews, and notes:
- Alex Russel’s slides from his two Dojo presentations
- Dylan’s slide (direct PDF link) from “Building Event-Driven User Interfaces with Dojo”
- Patrick’s slides on Google APIs in Ajax Applications
- Matt Raible has some nicely done summaries: Ajaxian Faces w/ David Geary, Ajax on Rails with Stu, Ajax and OpenLazlo, Scott Dietzen’s Keynote, and Ajax on Struts.
- Mats Henricson’s Notes – day one, day two, and day three.
- Andre has notes on various sessions, including the Michael’s talk on Ajax Patterns and Greg Murray’s talk on Ajax and Java
- Dojo 0.3 was released and announced at the show
- Michael Mahemoff’s wrapup.
Whew! If you have any followup notes, reviews, or ideas, please comment!
Posted by Rob Sanheim at 10:15 pm