Friday, July 14th, 2006
Bill Scott of Yahoo! has written up a nice new component on top of the Yahoo! UI library.
The Carousel component lets you flick left and right through content (images).
You will quickly see that there is a lot of documentation and a real API that allows for many uses:
- Static HTML – Carousel content expressed
solely in HTML markup.
- DTHML Load – Carousel content loaded via
- DTHML Load (Vertical) – Carousel
- Bounded DHTML Load – Loading
- Ajax Load – Loading Carousel via Ajax (server side load).
- Ajax Load – Two Carousels – Loading two Carousels on same page via Ajax (server side load).
- Slide Show – Showing a carousel managing one large image at a time.
- No Animation – Carousel configured for no animation.
- Module Scrolling – Example of a news module supporting scrolling of content.
- Module Tabset – Example of showing one page of
content at at time in tabs.
Posted by Dion Almaer at 8:36 am